The site administrator has the right to make adjustments to these Rules, in this case, if the user continues to use the site, it means that he automatically agrees to the changes made.
1.Basic concepts and definitions
1.1. Website — a collection of web pages hosted on the Internet, united by a single theme, design and a single address space of the domain en.ptksaratov.ru.
1.2. Site administrator — authorized employees for the management of the site, acting on behalf of the Company, organizing and (or) performing the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
1.3. The User is an adult capable individual who accesses the Site via the Internet.
1.4. Personal data (PD) — any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data);
1.5. Confidentiality - the need to prevent the leakage (disclosure) of any information;
1.6. Confidentiality of information — a mandatory requirement for a person who has access to certain information not to transfer such information to third parties without the consent of its owner;
1.7. Personal data processing — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
1.8. Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data using computer technology;
1.9.Dissemination of personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons;
1.10. Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
1.11. Blocking of personal data-temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
1.12. Destruction of personal data — actions that make it impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed;
1.13. Personal data information System (ISPDn) — a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
2. Using the site content en.ptksaratov.ru
2.1. Copying of text and graphic information of the Site is allowed only for personal use by the User of the Site.
2.2. Copying and using the content of the Internet site by third-party resources is allowed only if the link to the site is posted en.ptksaratov.ru
2.3. Commercial use of the Site by its Users is prohibited.
2.4. Copying and attempts to violate the program code used in the development of the Site are prohibited.
2.5. It is forbidden to use the site design elements, corporate identity, logo en.ptksaratov.ru. All rights to these objects are reserved.
2.6. It is forbidden to send spam on behalf of the Site.
2.7. It is prohibited to provide personal data, including contact details, of other Users or other persons without prior consent when registering on the Site.
3. Processing of personal data.
If the User of the site has passed the registration procedure and provided the Administrator with their personal data, they automatically agree to their processing, storage and use.
The administrator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Identification of the User registered on the website en.ptksaratov.ru , for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the purchase and sale of goods;
- Providing the User with access to personalized Site resources;
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests related to the use of the Online store Site, providing services, processing requests and requests from the User;
- Determining the User's location to ensure security, prevent fraud;
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User;
- Creating an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account;
- Notifications to the User of the Website about the Order status;
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the website;< / li>
- Providing the User with their consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Company or on behalf of the Company's partners.
- Carrying out advertising activities with the User's consent;
- Conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts with individuals, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and other persons, in cases provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the Charter of the Administrator.
4. Principles of personal data processing
The processing of personal data in the Company is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
- The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis;
- The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data is not allowed; < li>It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes that are incompatible with each other;
- Only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to processing;
- The content and scope of the processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of processing. The processed personal data is not redundant in relation to the stated purposes of processing;
- When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, its sufficiency, and, if necessary, its relevance in relation to the stated purposes of their processing is ensured; < li>The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows you to identify the subject of personal data for no longer than the purposes of personal data processing require, unless the period of storage of personal data is established by federal law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor. The processed personal data is subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the processing purposes or in case of loss of the need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
5. Terms of personal data processing
5.1. The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the principles and rules established by the Federal Law "On Personal Data".
5.2. If necessary, the Company may include the personal data of the subjects in publicly available sources of personal data, and the Company takes the written consent of the subject to the processing of his personal data.
5.3. The Company may process special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, health status, and the Company undertakes to take the written consent of the subject to the processing of his personal data
5.4. Decisions based solely on automated processing of personal data that generate legal consequences in relation to the subject of personal data or otherwise affect his rights and legitimate interests are not made.
5.5. In the absence of the need for a written consent of the subject to the processing of his personal data, the consent of the subject may be given by the subject of personal data or his representative in any form that allows us to obtain the fact of its receipt.